Monday, November 16, 2009

Breaking the Seal

With a public service announcement:

It really behooves one to read the second from top warning label on microwave popcorn; never leave the microwave unattended. Because otherwise one may wander off completely distracted and forget to prevent their yummy bag of snack from turning into a smoking lump of stinky char. It is possible that it may take days to remove the stench from one's entire household, but only seconds to learn to never do that again!

Also, in my absence from fanstasmoland did I happen to mention that Rick and I finally tied the knot?




No? Really?



Well Huzzah, we finally made it!!!

1 comment:

erinlkostun said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Love ya girl!