My Lovely Sisters

My Pretty Sisters

Rachel (the graduate) and Kelly are only two years apart in age. I average a decade more than the two of them, so often I was above their sibling squabbles. When they were small, Rachel would bound ahead of Kelly, off to play with the neighborhood pack of kids. Kelly being smaller was often left in Rachel's dust, longing to be bigger and older.

As the two of them aged, the social and physical gap narrowed and a friendly competition of "Who's Taller" began. Rachel held her height over Kelly for years, but Kelly slowly sprouted up. Now you can see they are practically equals.

And here I would like to point out that their competition was all for naught. Now that they are both on the verge of adulthood (and no more growth spurts) I reign supreme in the winner's circle. I'm taller than you two! Nah nah, nah nah naaaaaah!

Sorry girls. I just had to.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awwwww! What an awesome picture!!! Love you guys!! (and yes Amber it is only right that you are still the tallest!)
supine said…
Oh! Much congratulations to Rachel on her graduation, and to you on your recent home purchase! I mean, finding the house, closing, and moving in, all within a month??? I now know firsthard just how big of an accomplishment that really is! :)

And yes, Home Depot -- SO FUN now.
Anonymous said…
Lovely, all three of you. And happy! graduation, indeed. Woot, woot.

Popular Posts