BaBee Present


BaBee Sweater & Hat, originally uploaded by Ambrewskins.


This is what I have been doing every evening for over a month. Well, let me clarify - the sweater is been what I have been working on for the past month. The hat took me one night because my knitting skills are waaaay inferior to my crocheting skills.

These are for a couple that I work with and they don't know what gender the baby is going to be until it decides to join the rest of us on the outside. Since I'm not a fan of pastel green, yellow it had to be. And since I seem to have a thing for bumblebees lately, it seemed like a good combination for something that had to be gender neutral.


BaBee Present, originally uploaded by Ambrewskins.



The pattern for the sweater promised to be only 5 hours, but IT LIED. However, I'm certain that a second or third time around I could probably shave off some of the wasted hours of swearing, ripping of stitches and then starting over again. Which is a good thing because there are plenty of babies on their way in the coming months. None of which will be mine, mind you - Ava is more than enough for us at this time. But for all of those other lucky saps, er happy parents I guess I have some knitting to do!

Comments

Popular Posts