Who Knew?

Last Friday, it seems that my begging and pleading with the all things great in the universe paid off. I procured gainful employment and daycare all in one day. In a whirlwind moment, my days of playing with Ava all day and sleeping in til 8:30 while remaining in my p.j.'s ended. Now, it's up at 6 a.m. to get dressed for success and bundle the little munchkin up for a whole day of nothing but play playin' with the other kids. I sit down at my desk 10 minutes before I used to begin waking up. I can't complain though because...I'm getting paid!!!

So congratulate me and please forgive the lack of posts. Once I settle in more will come.

Comments

Janet said…
Congrats on the job. I speak from experience when I say don't feel pressured to update the blog. Write when you've got something to say, or some free time, whichever comes first.
Mommouk said…
Wonder where 'Mom' fits into 'begging and pleading with the all things great in the universe'.....

Popular Posts