Fluffy yarn and the obsession thereafter...

Not too long ago, I made the mistake of going into our local fabric store. While gazing around wide eyed and full of wonder, I passed the aisles of yarn. Instantly, I was sucked in. Next thing I knew, my signature was being scratched across the bottom of one of my checks. What just happened?! Well, I couldn't let the whirlwind purchase get the best of me, so I decided to go home and make something.

Since then Ava's fall wardrobe has been updated with a couple more cute hats, and relatives can be on the lookout for theirs. Not wanting to be boxed in by only one style of crocheting, I have taken it upon myself to learn how to knit. Let's just say that I've finally figured it out. The hat I started has evolved into a very cute start to a sweater. With the weather cooling down, I can't wait to see what I come up with next.


Skunk update: I think it is still lurking nearby, but the wiffs aren't near as often anymore. Go Away Stinkmeister!!! Maybe I should ask Janet for advice because I think she dealt with one not too long ago.

Comments

Popular Posts